For the Hip and Knee
Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Dr Wayne Viglione
- Dr Ronald Sekel
- Dr Robert Molnar
- Dr Zolton Szomor
- Dr Michael Dixon
- Dr SP Tan
The Hip and Knee Service focuses on reconstructive surgery for hip and knee injuries and arthritis.
Our special interests include:
- Inflammatory and degenerative arthritis
- Joint replacement and corrective osteotomy
- Joint prosthesis design and performance
- Chemical mediators in arthritis
- Treatment and causes of articular necrosis
For detailed information on hip replacement, go to the hip joint section of the ORI website.
Our clinical education program is held: 1st Monday in the month, 7 am, St George Hospital, Orthopaedic Conference Room, 2nd Floor, Research and Education Centre, 4–10 South Street Kogarah. This program is open to doctors and allied health professionals.
- For emergency service:
- St George Hospital: (02) 9113-1111
- St George Private Hospital: (02) 9598-5555.
- Further information:
- T: (02)9113-2827